Patrick takes calls from kids who ask some pretty tough questions
- Mila 9-years-old and Gia 11-years-old – Mila: Did Saint Peter the Apostle make the holidays? Gia: Since the devil was a serpent, is it okay for me to like snakes and dragons?
- Melissa 11-years-old – If Jesus was born Christmas and the year BC is “Before Christ,” why is the new year not on Christmas Day? If my mom cooks with blessed Salt, do I need to finish my food?
- Keith – 9-years-old – What are the corporal works of mercy?
- Benson – Are the people in the Old Testament saints?
- Pat – How do I explain to my husband that he can’t go to communion because he is not Catholic?
- Michael – How do indulgences work? I have two sources that disagree with each other.
- Nancy – How do I deal with hearing about a Cardinal in our diocese who was accused of child abuse and pedophilia?
- Anonymous – Our daughter has decided to be a surrogate mother. Please help us!
- John – Extended family members received communion even though they are not practicing. How do I talk with them about this?
- Rick – Can I receive communion in a Baptist Church?
- Gary – I am struggling with sleeping at night. Could some of it be demonic?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS