Patrick comments on not paying your adult children’s bills. Once they turn 18, they are responsible for themselves
- Katrina – We have a daughter in college and we are paying for all her things. At what point in college should we stop paying her way since she is not working?
- Anonymous – I’ve seen, three times, a priest with a cell phone in the confessional. Is this allowed?
- Patrick talks about the dangers of cell phones and technology
- Jay – Do you have suggestions on Catholic education for my kids?
- Dan – Does the church allow openly gay married couples to join the parish? Could a gay couple be refused communion?
- Matt – How does “admonish the sinner” work with what Jesus said about the wooden beam in our eye? What does Jesus’ parable mean?
- Horacio – Is it okay to kneel during the Rosary since that is a posture of adoration?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS