Patrick answers listener questions about cellphones in the confessional, is fornication a mortal sin, what does it mean to “offer it up,” can Guardian Angels read our minds, and are the Harry Potter books okay for kids to read
- Charlene – A priest said that he was hearing a confession and even though the cellphone was on mute it still picked up the confession of a felon and the police arrest him afterwards.
- Jessica – How can I encourage my sister to come back to confession? Is fornication a mortal sin?
- Casey – If the Son has no beginning or end, then why did God say ‘today I have begotten you’ in the bible?
- What does it mean to “Offer it up?”
- Janine – What is the word of faith movement and prosperity gospel?
- Jennifer – Is the book called “The Great Controversy” good for me to read? Patrick says no and explains why.
- Rosalia – Can Guardian Angels read our minds when we pray?
- Burt – If two people who are not married in the church have relations outside of their marriage would that be fornication or adultery?
- Lisa – Are people who don’t know God going to be judged harshly?
- Irene – Are the Harry Potter books bad for small children?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS