Patrick comments on new legislation being proposed in Israel that would send those talking about Jesus to jail
- Two Knesset members propose legislation to outlaw sharing the Gospel in Israel and send violators to prison – could it become law?
- US Catholic bishops condemn gender transition procedures in public letter. Document repeatedly cites Pope Francis, who has been an outspoken critic of gender ideology
- Teresa – could what is happening in Israel be the Anti-Christ?
- Maggie – Why does it take about 8 years to be a priest when the apostles didn’t have formal training?
- Oscar – Israel laws: You can’t take the name of Jesus out from a country
- Pat – Are “thee” and “thy” the familiar forms and that’s why they are used in prayers?
- Giovanni 8-years-old – Why is God different in Old Testament than in the New Testament?
- Suzie – Is the banning on Jesus in Israel because of biblical prophecy?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS