Limbo, Precious Blood, Lay People Ministering the sick, and Uganda Passes Sweeping New Antigay Legislation
- Regina – Are Jews going to limbo if they don’t believe in baptism?
- Jennifer – Do we need the Precious Blood and the Body of Christ?
- Susan – Can a soul be caught between heaven and earth?
- Teresa – Is the Jewish scripture considered the bible?
- Theresa 8-years-old – If a baby dies, does he or she grow in heaven?
- Patty – Can lay people minister to the sick?
- How can Jesus be hurting in heaven?
- Uganda Passes Sweeping New Antigay Legislation
- Rosemary – Did Jesus intend for people to spread His name even though He said “don’t tell anyone?”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS