Patrick talks with a man who has not had marital relations with his wife for more than 16 years, including holding hands or even hugs, and offers advice on how to help reignite that flame.
- Off-duty pilot on Southwest flight steps in to help after pilot becomes ill while flying
- Patrick comments on how yet another airline pilot, the 4th in two weeks, has had a medical emergency while in the air. This isn’t an isolated event and he questions if the rise of medical emergencies in perfectly healthy young people has links to the COVID vaccines
- Jackie – A friend who I am visiting is upset that I need a ride to Mass on Sunday when I see her. How do I handle this?
- Eric – What is the significance of the Sack of Rome.
- Francis – I suffer from scrupulosity. Do I need to specifically name every sin that I ever did in order to be absolved?
- Patrick – Spouse has denied me marital relations for 16 years. What should l I do?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS