Continuing from the 1st hour, listeners call in with their own stories and advice for those marriages where the physical touch is absent
- Megan – Sounds like Patrick’s (the last caller in the first hour’s) wife is dealing with some trauma and they need to go to counseling separately
- Carol – I hear that the marital act is uncomfortable for older women, but because of medical intervention men are more sex driven longer.
- Joe – Can demons tell if we are in the state of grace?
- Email from Patricia who disagrees with Patrick about the plane that was forced to turn around because another pilot suddenly fell ill during the flight
- Mary – Should I force my son to go to confession? We don’t have altar servers but my husband doesn’t want him do it?
- Patrick reads and responds to the many emails that have come in regarding the caller from the last hour who hasn’t had marital relations, or even a hug, from his wife in 16 years
- Shirley – Matt 8:21. What does it mean to “let the dead bury their dead?”
- Logan – What should I do if I need to prescribe medicine to patients that are not in line with Church teaching?
- Suzanne – I want to talk about the art of flirtation in marriage which seems to have been lost.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS