- Freddie – I’m an immigrant from a communist country. I disagree with some of the callers. They aren’t grateful enough for our military.
- Sharon – I have a son who teaches at West Point. He’s doing a great job forming good moral values in our future officers. He’s allowed to bring in works by John Henry Newman into the classroom. I’m proud of what he does.
- Henry – I’m a retired Marine and I was a recruiter. I work with recruits on a weekly basis.
- Valerie – My sister was Baptized Catholic but she goes to Protestant Church. My sister sent me a litany of things against the Catholic Church – including that we worship a Pagan god using the term, Easter.
- Jerry – Why is cremation is allowed? Especially in light of yesterday’s readings at Mass.
- When we die, where does the soul go?
- Maddie – I’m a medical student. When does it become sinful to NOT speak up about certain medical issues, especially transgender issues?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS