Patrick answers a plethora of questions about, the Eucharist, whether or not you need a Confirmation saint, the possibility of extraterrestrial life in our universe, different beliefs of baptism among the various major Christian denomination.
- Therese – Why is Mt 17:21 missing from my Bible?
- John – How is it determined which Eucharistic prayer is used at mass?
- Patricia – Confirmation: My granddaughter’s Church said if they don’t pick a saint, that’s ok. What does Mr. Madrid think?
- Alonso – I know why Bathsheba was bathing on the roof. I think in Semitic world, women hung out on the roof.
- Joanna – How to I believe the body of Christ is present in the Eucharist. I have sometimes trouble with the Eucharist. How can I believe better?
- Belkya – In reference to aliens: I don’t believe in aliens, but my friend does. She doesn’t think God would only create humans. What should I say?
- Andrew – The difference between Baptism and Eucharist in the Protestant Church/Catholic Church. I’m going to a Bible study tonight with Protestants.
- Patrick reads an email asking for a book recommendation about helping her pray to the saints.
- Miguel – How do I talk to Protestants who say we worship Mary?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS