Patrick answers questions about if people with disabilities can receive the sacraments, shares a debate he had with a protestant about veneration of Mary and the Saints and explains why the Protestant bible has less books than the Catholic bible.
- Patrick goes though some of his emails
- Gloria – I have a 20-year-old disabled daughter. How do I go about getting her the sacraments?
- Patrick shares a debate that he had about veneration of Mary and the Saints
- Email from Ralph – where were people who died before Jesus opened the doors to heaven?
- Email from Dave – How did the Jews pronounce the name “I Am”?
- Elena – If someone is engaged and they know they can’t have a baby, should they still proceed?
- Elvie – I’m part of a bible study with Protestants. They said we added books later.
- Pat – Communion: Sometimes I’ve run late on eating before mass. Sometimes I’ll let the host sit in my mouth for a few minutes before swallowing.
- Jacob – What did Elisha do in order to give Elijah a double portion of the Spirit? What is the Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- Marilyn – I have to eat with my medication. should I still keep the fast?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS