Patrick clarifies the necessity of baptizing someone on the head, answers how we are save by faith and what that means, how we can reconcile the actions of God from the Old Testament and answers the difference between Judaism and Catholicism.
- Patrick talks about the specifics of how to do a proper baptism
- Chris – If a person has done a lot of good works in their life, but then commits a mortal sin. Are those good works nullified in the eyes of God until he goes to confession?
- Donna – My 33-year-old son is struggling with the OT God. How do I explain that the God of the OT is a God of love?
- Patrick answers an email from Kip about praise and worship music
- Chris – What’s the differences between Catholicism and Judaism?
- Mike – Sinner that converts on this deathbed. How does that relate salvation by faith?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS