Patrick tackles the question consent regarding sin, explains where Mormons get the idea that humans beings can become gods, shares the difference between NFP and contraceptives as well as different acts that are and are not allowed in the context of marriage.
- Jody – Question: Can Patrick reconcile the difference between the person that has the disease of turrets, which manifests itself in having tics. The tic is that they yell out obscenities and things against God. Can we reconcile that between an alcoholic who gets drunk and then does sins as a result of their drunkenness.
- Peggy – Today’s Gospel: Jesus says that ‘is it not written in your law, ‘I said, ‘You are gods’? Does that correlate with the Mormon belief that we become gods?
- Maddie – NFP- what’s the difference between taking advantage of infertile periods and contraception?
- Patrick reads some emails form listeners about NFP and contraceptives.
- Mary – follow up- post menopausal, is it okay to partake when it won’t lead to life?
- Julianna – Real presence- protestant asked what church teaching is on this.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS