- (1:49) Acts 5:34-42
- (14:45) Jn 6:1-15
- Should we associate with Christians who are not living out their faith
- When did the power of the apostles to heal end?
- Son wants to marry a Hindu woman what should we do?
- Is there any point in payer?
-Word of the day
- Keri – How do you find forgiveness for something you’ve done that caused someone’s death. How do you forgive yourself?
- Maro – Question about the word ‘cousin’ and relationship to Mary. Could you explain the word ‘cousin’
- Vanessa – About today’s Gospel making him king, was that going to be by force?
- Greg – When you’re trying to qualify for a plenary indulgence, and free of mortal sin. Would just going to Confession at Church qualify for going to confession?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS