Bible Study: (1:55)
- Father explains some of the Kosher laws regarding pork
- (20:05) – what is meant by ‘Novus Ordo’ by the book?
- (23:48) – Brenda responds to Father Simon’s critique of the Sermon on the Mount
- (28:11)- Comment about the Novus Ordo and TLM
Word of the Day: Ghost (31:56)Callers
- (34:39) – Why were the separation of garments at resurrection?
- (42:15) – Was Moses circumcised and how old was Moses when he was picked up as a baby?
- (45:41) – With Mass was in Latin, it was part of universal Church, everybody spoke same language and that made Church Universal.
- (49:17) – ‘Today you will be with me in paradise’ and how could he be in paradise’ if he descended to the dead?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS