Bible Study: (1:54)
- Why are bells significant?
- Who was Cleopas?
- (24:18) – When did the presentation happen?
- (28:47) – Transfiguration, Moses, and Elijah
- (31:26) – what is meant by the communion of saints?
Word of the Day: Foolish (35:11)
- (36:58) – How do I tell my parents that I’m considering the priesthood? My dad doesn’t really practice the faith and my mom might not either.
- (42:25) – My son is an Atheist. How should I evangelize him?
- (47:47) – Do Protestants give as much precedence to Good Friday as much as Catholics do, relative to the Resurrections?
- (50:27) – Why don’t Jews believe in the Messiah?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS