Bible Study: (1:51)
- Father takes issue with words added to the text of today’s reading
- Father discusses the public event of Jesus’ death
- (24:27) – Can cousins get married in the Catholic Church?
- (29:05) – Does Jesus give the Sermon to the crowds?
- (30:30) – Why were statues covered in the parish before Holy Week?
Word of the Day: Twisted generation (40:40)
- (42:04) – Is it okay to bring food into the church when Our Lord is not present in the tabernacle?
- (43:16) – Clarification on Luke 24:34 about when Jesus appeared to Simon?
- (44:43) – Peter went over to the tomb with the ‘other one’. Who is the other one and why not named?
- (46:50) – My cousin said, The Pope said that Latin Mass can’t be held in church anymore, and be in gym. Could you clarify?
- (49:11) – On the road to Emmaus, they didn’t recognize Jesus, but recognized him in the breaking of the bread? But I’m wondering why they didn’t see the wounds on his hands?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS