Patrick addresses the issue of Centering Prayer and excommunication in the Church; answers common arguments against going to confession, how to deal with anger issues and how to practices forgiveness for people who are hurtful.
- Joe – What’s Patrick’s position on centering prayer. I read an article from Tim Staples.
- Floyd – Have I been excommunicated? Mother had abortion
- Fran – When I came back to Church, I went to a centering prayer event with the Blessed Sacrament on the altar. I brought my bible, and I was scolded about it.
- Linda – Confession: I have a friend who doesn’t want to allow her children to go to confession in an RE program. What should I say to her? I’m a religious education director.
- Patrick reads an email from Mrs. Stuck asking how to deal with issues with anger and forgiveness.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS