Trisha, a fallen away Catholic who is now a Presbyterian, started by saying how much she enjoys the show and listens regularly, then says that Patrick’s comments about fallen-away-Catholics hurt her feelings. Patrick gently and kindly explains to her that the Lord wants so much more for her then what she has now and that she is missing the Eucharist and the other sacraments. He gives her a heartfelt invitation to come back home and the call ended on a hopeful and positive note.
- Patrick comments on the dangers of sending your child on a non-Catholic pilgrimage, and he warns that this only prepares your child to leave their Catholic faith
- Trisha – I use to be Catholic, but now I am a Presbyterian and what you said bothered me. What is wrong with being Protestant?
- Patrick answers an email about the marital act and if helping the spouse to the completion of the marital act is a sin
- Sean – Were the dead who rose after Jesus’ death also the same people who ascended with Him?
- Eva – Is there a prayer to help with generational sins? Do my dad’s current sins effect the generational sin?
- George – Do Jews still have the same rigor with their genealogy as they have in the Gospels?
- Roberta – What does “In Him and with Him” mean?
- Truett 10-years-old – What is the meaning of life? AND what are we going to do at the end of the world?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS