Patrick answers listener questions about dressing modestly, confirmation gifts, how to get past emotional trauma, and if there are treatment centers for Catholics suffering from drug and alcohol addition
- Gwen – My Catholic High School has Mass in our gym and we sit in our bleachers. There is nowhere to kneel, so am I doing something wrong by not kneeling?
- Chuck – What was the drug and alcohol treatment center that you mentioned? Patrick recommends www.hopereborn.org
- Joey – Why don’t people ask you if you’ve seen The Chosen?
- Nicole – Question about dressing modestly and wearing the Brown Scapular
- Peter – What gift can I give to my nephew who is getting confirmed? What do you think of the Baltimore Catechism?
- Frances – How can get passed the emotional trauma of my daughter’s non-Catholic wedding?
- Patrick recommends “Making Sense Out of Suffering” by Peter Kreeft
- Marie – Do you have suggestions for modest workout wear?
- Andy – I am an RCIA sponsor for a mentally challenged adult. What can I give him for a gift?
- Joe – Referring to Frances call from earlier this hour, I also fell out of my faith for many years, here in April I will be officially be getting married to my wife!
- Amy – So many calls are around parents and their children leaving the faith. I think that the singing in Mass makes kids zone out and I think this makes them not be as prayerful and lose their faith.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS