Patrick answers listener questions about venial and mortal sins, what are the obligations for a daughter to financially support her mother, is dyeing Easter Eggs a pagan activity, and can I go to a birthday party on Good Friday?
- Kelly – What is the moral obligation for a daughter to financially support her mother?
- Bill – Abortion: I am Catholic but I think that women should be able to choose. Unborn children are not alive.
- Esmeralda – Was God mad at Abraham for having a child with his slave?
- Patrick – Is dyeing eggs okay to do for Easter? I heard it was a pagan activity.
- Sandy – Concerning the caller Bill and Abortion: is it okay to kill children in a school if it’s okay to kill children in the womb?
- Gloria – My sister turns 60 on Good Friday. Can I go to her party and what can I do to celebrate?
- Blanca – What is the difference between venial sin versus mortal sin?
- Lilly – I have been doing lent video series with Scott Hahn. One of them talked about us becoming Gods. What does it mean that we become Gods?
- Mary Alice – Can people participate in yoga if they are simply stretching in the same way people can paint Easter Eggs?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS