Patrick and Cyrus share some of the emails coming in about the dangers of the trans agenda from listeners who are thankful we are talking about the issue directly and head on
- Jamie – I was not practicing Catholic when I got married, now am are but my husband doesn’t want to get sacramentally married. What should I do?
- Ruben – I was in the same situation as Jamie. We were married 20 years through the civil processes but we will be getting married this Saturday!
- Anna – What you talked about regarding Chakras really helped me because I am struggling with pressure to do it.
- Theresa – We will no longer be buying Bud beers. Is it unchristian to want a separate economy in the USA for people who want to live with Christian values?
- Dusty – God’s providence: Do some things happen by chance or coincidence?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS