Patrick answers children’s questions about why God allowed us to be on an earth that Satan roams, why Jesus cursed a fig tree, how to talk with people about why it’s wrong to act on homosexual feelings, and why the Holy Spirit is pictured as a dove.
- Alice 11 years-old – Question about Pharaohs killing babies, and asks about Moses’s brother Aaron
- Maggie 14-years-old – Why did God put us on this earth when Satan was roaming around the earth?
- Alondra (12 years-old)- How can the one God be with everyone all the time?
- Felicity 6-years-old – Do we have to do the sign of the cross with our right hand?
- Emma 11-years-old – How is Saint Michael a Saint but also an Angel?
- Delaney 15-years-old – Why did Jesus curse a fig tree in the bible?
- Joshua 13-years-old – Two girls at school ask me why is it wrong to be gay. How do I respond?
- John, 13-years-old – I want to talk about the corruption of the Cartoon Network and the gay agenda.
- Malcolm 11-years-old – How does somebody become a saint?
- Robert 8-years-old – Why is the Holy Spirit pictured like a dove?
- Cammy 9-years-old – Why are early Christians not called early Catholics?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS