Patrick helps young callers understand what heaven will be like, tackles the question of why God made the devil, whether there are occasions where lying is okay, how Jesus’ death saved us from sin and how we can understand better the infinite nature of God.
- Chase 11-years-old – What will heaven be like?
- Christopher 6-years-old – Why did God make the devil?
- Ezra 8-years-old – Is cussing a mortal or venial sin?
- Izabella 7-years-old – Why do we receive on the tongue?
- Emilio 12-years-old – Are there some occasions where lying is okay?
- Caesar 11-years-old – Do I need to spread the Gospel?
- P. 7-years-old – When Jesus died how did he save us from our sins?
- Adam 11-Years-Old – What were we before we were created?
- Emma 11-years-old – Should I stay in Bible Club?
- Ariana 8-years-old – How was God created?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS