Patrick answers a plethora of deep questions from children about everything from why God created mankind if he knew we would sin, to who the first saint was, and why did Saint Michael fight the Devil, can babies see angels, and were Adam and Eve ever babies
- Aiden 9-years-old – If God knew we were going to be great sinners and might go to hell, why did he create us in the first place?
- Anthony 6-years-old – Can babies see angels?
- Antonio 6-years-old – Why did Jesus have to die?
- Caleb 12-years-old – Do you have any bible verses that would point to the Catholic Church being the one true church?
- Sophia 11-years-old – Can you still be Catholic if your parents don’t want you to be catholic?
- Evan 12-years-old – Did St. Dismas go to heaven at the same time as Jesus?
- Cole (8-years-old) – How do you know if someone is ready for first confession?
- Maryann 9-years-old – Were Adam and Eve ever babies?
- Veronica 7-years-old – Did Jesus want to die?
- Warren 11-years-old – There is a Church in my state that only does Vatican I Mass. Can the priest consecrate the Eucharist?
- Nora (7-years-old) – Who was the first saint? Why did Saint Michael fight the Devil?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS