Special Guest Host Ken Hensley
- Ken shares the story of how he met Patrick Madrid
- Ken talks about the struggles of early Christians
- Sean – I’m protestant and I really like the idea of making things more holy in the Catholic Church but I can’t accept the Eucharist being really Jesus.
- Toni – What you said was so good! If I were to go to a Church, it would now be a Catholic Church. Do Catholics feel themselves in love with Christ when they receive the Eucharist?
- Mary Kay – Can people outside of Christianity be saved?
- Elias – Why does it matter what denomination we are since we all believe in the same Jesus?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS