Encore Presentation – Patrick talks with a little boy who likes to play pretend that he’s Jesus and is wondering if that’s okay, he also answers questions about the Brown Scapular, how confession works, and how to set boundaries with family.
- Noah 7-years-old – Can we play the passion of Christ at recess. Is it okay if I play like I am Jesus?
- Bill – Is the story of Abraham and Isaac literal?
- Fern – Warnings about religious items saying they were made with chemicals that could be harmful. Can I clean this off somehow?
- Betty – Can you explain how the Brown Scapular works? How does confession work?
- Paul – I was surfing the dial and am impressed with this show. Do you have any recommendations to who we can write to combat society issues?
- Victoria – I’m taking care of a family member and wondering how to set boundaries?
- Judy – I used to be like Paul and felt that the world was falling apart and called this program. You helped me through this. From that talk I learned I needed to seek out truth more and go to daily Mass.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS