Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer answers listener questions
- Jonathan – Would it be problematic for the gospel if aliens existed?
- Cynthia – How do we make the message of Divine Mercy more available to the homeless people?
- Kathy – I remarried in the Catholic Church but the Man was abusive to me, so we divorced. If we were able to reconcile, how would we get remarried? We never got an annulment.
- Bunny – Why were we not all restored as Adam and Eve when Jesus died on the cross?
- Dawn – Matthew 21: what does it mean that it would be better if Judas wasn’t born?
- Joseph – What do you think about the new movie, the Popes Exorcist? Can support this as a Catholic?
- “Why are we fascinated with evil?”
- Ray – Can I eat meat now on Fridays that lent is over?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS