Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer
- Anthony – On the original Easter, were the souls in the abode of the dead allowed into heaven or did they wait until Jesus ascended?
- Joseph – If I am in mortal sin, can I take communion to a homebound person?
- Elisabeth – Is it okay for a 7-year-old to receive all of their sacraments at once?
- Raymond – We have not baptized our son who is 8 months old because the Godfather is in the military and on deployment?
- Jessica – What are your thoughts on generational curses?
- Leo – Are babies who are aborted baptized by blood?
- Raul – Was King Saul condemned to hell in the Old Testament?
- John – My friend believes that a child who is aborted is baptized in the waters of the womb. How would you respond to this?
- Rose Mary – Is there a way for an aborted baby to be baptized?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS