Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer –
- How do we set up boundaries and what should we do when those lines are crossed?
- A Catholic approach to bio-ethics
- Julie – I have two kids with disabilities. We had to decide to not let our kid’s information be used for gene testing by medical centers.
- Rosa – I’m Italian and we use the color red to ward off the evil eye when kids are born. What are the origins of this and is it okay to do this?
- Brenda – Why do Jesus and Mary only appear to Catholics?
- Ann – Can I just say the Glorious Mysteries in the Easter Season and ignore the other mysteries for now?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS