Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer –
- Karen – If you fail in your attempts to give up something for lent is that a sin?
- Jane – Anointing of the sick for someone who isn’t in a state of grace
- John – Do you need to get permission from a Bishop for a non-married couple to live as brother and sister and still receive the sacrament of communion?
- Katherine – IUD contraception: If I go to confession for it but am not ready to remove it, what should I do?
- Sam – I think people who didn’t believe in Mary would just say that she was an angel if she appeared to them.
- Kathleen – Can a priest report another priest who commits a grave sin like sexual misconduct if they hear it in the confessional?
- Memo – Which is more powerful, the Rosary or the Divine Mercy Chaplet?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS