Special Guest Host Fr. Matthew Spencer –
- Andrew – How do we discern the voice of God?
- Pam – There is a Church approved apparition of Mary in 1947 to a protestant that actually helped approve the dogma of the assumption
- Erica – I recently miscarried at 22 weeks. Did we make the right decision to let her pass without medical intervention?
- Denise – I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks. I was so sad and then I heard a voice in my heart saying that I will never kill myself. I know it was God because I felt a lot of peace after that experience.
- Ezra 12-years-old – Does God tempt people in the bible?
- Alvaro – How do I prove to a co-worker that Jesus started the Catholic Church?
- Mark – What do we as Catholics believe about predestination?
- Kathy – A pastor posted that the bells at mass are bad and communion shouldn’t be taken on the tongue. What are your thoughts on this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS