Special Guest Host Ken Hensley – The Case for the Catholic Faith and the Importance of the Sacraments
- Teresa – Shares a beautiful moment of her son choosing to go to Mass with her instead of playing on a trampoline
- Katarina – I was in RCIA last year and when the priest was washing my feet, it was so tender that I realized he was in the person of Christ.
- Steve – How I came back to the Catholic Faith. I fell away but came back after searching a lot of other different religions.
- Aida – I left the church 10 years ago for a non-denominational Church. I realized something was missing. I then heard Relevant Radio!
- Jason – 7 years ago I had an interior miracle when I entered the Church. A Our Lady of Fatima statue was on tour and I was able to help usher her into our Church. During the Mass, I saw the room fill with smoke, but no one else saw it. Now I will notice the room fill with smoke and the priest will glow.
- Richard – I came back into the Catholic Church through my wife who told me I needed to be a Catholic to marry her. Through my love for my wife, I fell in love with the Church.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS