Special Guest Host Ken Hensley – Callers share their experience moving closer to Jesus
- Arlene – As a child, my daughter asked me ‘is that MARY?’ thinking it was Our Lady, when I picked up with my friend named Mary. It shows the beauty of children.
- Tom – Have you ever heard of a protestant minister convert to Catholic Church in Secret?
- Courtney – God delivered some flowers to my granddaughter and a chocolate bar on top for my grandson.
- Susie – A child made a cross with his food at an Asian restaurant and said there is God.
- Karen – When my daughter was 4, we were at Mass and she yells out really loud, “there’s Jesus!” I guess I taught her well that Jesus is in the Eucharist.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS