Patrick answers listener questions about communion, Fatima, is it appropriate to call deceased children “Angels,” and what’s a good Catholic Study Bible?
- What are the reasons I should I refrain from receiving communion?
- Jerry – Have all of the Fatima promises been fulfilled?
- Daisy – We just tuned into your show today. We are considering the Catholic faith. Do you have any advice for us since our parents are not happy with our decision?
- Kathy – Can children who die before birth be called angels? Or should they be called saints?
- Leslie – My sister in law, who has fallen away from her faith, asked how a priest who is in mortal sin can absolve sins in confession?
- Michael – What Catholic Study bible would you recommend for a lay person.
- What do you think of the show the Chosen?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS