Patrick answers listener questions about vasectomies, what’s the point of offering up suffering for others, does the triduum count as Lent, and is it okay to neuter pets?
- Pilot who offered women flights to abortion-friendly states fired from job teaching at Catholic seminary
- Rafael – I got a vasectomy for my wife’s medical condition. Can you explain what is and is not allowed between married couples not trying to have a baby?
- Tom – I am debating with a friend who says that Catholics excommunicated Eusebius of Caesarea. Is that True? What do you know about him?
- Joseph – The priest doesn’t use the ‘through my fault…’ prayer during the penitential rite. Is that okay?
- Jan – How does offering up our suffering benefit others?
- Sonia – A Priest said that the triduum does not count as lent, so then does lent not actually have 40 days?
- Sean – A Priest said that the triduum does not count as lent, so then does lent not actually have 40 days?
- Sonia – Is it okay to neuter pets?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS