Patrick answers emails and listener questions about how to properly make the Sign of the Cross, is it okay to sponsor a friend who goes to an SSPX church, and how to talk to someone who you know is in mortal sin but still takes communion
- Patrick responds to an email about yesterday’s comments on the sins of having a vasectomy
- Laura – Can I be a sponsor for a friend who goes to an SSPX church?
- Rowena – Is it true that the sign of the cross is done differently in different rites of the Church?
- Frank – My brother, who is in a same sex marriage, received communion. What should I tell him?
- Sean – I found a source that said originally everyone made the sign of the cross in the Orthodox fashion and around the year AD 1000 it changed but no one knows why it changed.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS