Patrick answers listener questions about the Sign of the Cross, what qualifies someone to be a godparent, sending Catholic kids to non-Catholic bible camps, and why did Jesus refer to himself as the “Son of Man?” –
- Mike – I am blind since birth. Could you describe exactly how to make the sign of the Cross for me?
- Patrick – I got married outside of the Church and was told I could not be a Godfather because I was not worthy. Is that true?
- Jennifer – My 20-year-old godchild is going to a summer camp that is non-Catholic. How can I help her not to lose her faith when she goes?
- Michael – When they wipe the cup with the blood of Christ at Mass, how do they clean the clothe?
- Sam – Why did Jesus refer to himself as the “Son of Man?”
- Albert – Our daughter needs IEP schooling and Catholic Schools won’t take her. What should we do?
- Irma – Why don’t you recognize protestant marriages? How do you know that the Catholic was founded by Jesus?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS