Patrick answers listener’s questions about such things as, if the water from the River Jordon blessed, how did the disciples on the Road to Emmaus recognize Jesus, how do Saints hear our prayers, can girls asks boys to marry, and should I force my mom in hospice to eat? –
- Emily – Can souls in Purgatory hear our prayers?
- Mary – Do you need to get an annulment if you get married and divorced outside of the Church?
- Emily – Which is better, for my kids to be protestant or for them to be not practicing their faith?
- Carol – Is water from the river Jordan considered to be blessed or would someone need to get it blessed for a baptism?
- Patricia – How did the disciples on the Road to Emmaus recognize Jesus in the Breaking of the Bread since they were not at the last Supper?
- Edgardo – How do Saints in heaven hear our prayers?
- Lisa – My son married a non-denominational woman, and is considering not raising their kids Catholic. What can I do?
- Mary Ann – Can a grandparent baptize her grandchild?
- Richard – Is there a good biblical verse to tell my daughter that girls can’t ask boys to marry them, boys have to ask girls?
- Elvia – Mom is in Hospice and hasn’t had food or water for 2 days. Should I force her to eat?
- Mary – Is the mindset of ‘if god allows it then there must be a reason’ a sinful mindset to have?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS