Patrick answers listener questions about how to find a good Catholic, how to explain the Trinity, why are people leaving the Church, and when is it okay to stop being resentful that my adult child has left the faith?
- Mary – Her 21-year-old son is having trouble finding a good girl to date. Where can young people find a person for a committed relationship?
- Martha – What does Jesus mean when he said ‘Blessed are the poor of spirits for theirs the kingdom of heaven’?
- Anna – Can you explain the Trinity? A lot of Christians don’t understand Jesus is the Word.
- Mike – Nowhere in God’s word does it promote Natural Family Planning
- Richard – Why are more and more people leaving the Catholic Church?
- Matthew – My friend is telling me why he’s not Catholic. I’d like help with those challenges. First challenge: He thinks the Catholic Church is not teaching what the words of Jesus really are.
- Jill – When should I let go of being resentful of my adult children who have left the Church?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS