Patrick gives a movie recommendation and answers listener questions about faith and everyday life –
- Patrick recommends the movie “A Man Called Otto” with Tom Hanks (but not for kids)
- Brenda – I have a Jehovah witness friend who wants me to help her zoom her temple. Should I do it?
- Shirley – I have two teenage daughters who are falling away from the faith. What should I do? My husband is a Protestant and the girls want to be Protestant now.
- Richard – Israelites had to kill in order to enter the promised land but God told them not to kill. What does this mean?
- Cathy – Can I go to my nephew’s wedding and help guide him back to catholic faith? Patrick gives the “John the Baptist Option”
- Caiden – Am I a hypocrite to not go to a cousin’s marriage outside of church when mine wasn’t in the church?
- Cassie – My parish has LGBTQ ministry. Is that okay?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS