Bible Study: (1:52)
- Peter understands the prophecy from Psalm 188
- Jesus’ fraternal care for John
- (23:11) – Father discussing the meaning of Ex 4:23 & Moses’ circumcision
- (27:30) – Triduum Question
- (30:14) – Listener laughed at a FSS promo
- (31:12) – Can I take notes during the homily?
- (32:04) – Listener is upset that Fr. Simon used the term ‘woke’
Word of the Day: Touch (36:48)
- (39:13) – How would you look in a resurrected body or how would you look when you get to heaven, are you young again?
- (42:18) – Commentary about what you saw at the Holy Sepulchre and at the very base is ‘Adam’s Skull’ What do you think?
- (44:36) – About the synoptic Gospels, did they get the writings from the people who where there?
- (48:05) – Why does the Catholic Church use the term Easter instead of Resurrection Sunday?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS