Bible Study: (1:48)
- Who was St. Mark?
- (20:34) – Why do we ask for forgiveness?
- (22:46) – Why did God tell the Israelites to kill the Canaanites?
- (28:19) – Are there any direct relatives who claim to be related to the apostles?
- (29:11) – how did the earth get populated?
- (34:40) – Comments about prohibitions on pork
Word of the Day: Tongues (35:33)
- (37:19) – Were Mark’s endings where diff b/c he had a different audience? Mark had a different ending? Could you comment on that?
- (39:10) -On how to forgive as my brother’s wife murdered my brother. How to forgive and how to approach
- (45:39) – Disciples in the Upper Room, they spoke in the language given by Holy Spirit, but everybody heard in their own language. Could you comment on this?
- (48:04) – Peter given keys of kingdom and ‘get behind me Satan’. Could you explain this?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS