Bible Study: (1:48)
- Father discusses prophecy and Baptism
- (22:34) – Is it OK to steal?
- (31:50) – I had a poor parish upbringing, what should I do?
Word of the Day: Mass (37:50)
- (39:33) – The priest used to say that before funerals and weddings, if you’re not Catholic, don’t receive communion. Why don’t they do that anymore?
- (44:09) – Could we assume Jesus made mistakes?
- (46:32) – Is it God’s will for divorce, or is it my husband’s fault that he wants to divorce. I’ve been married for 25 years.
- (48:35) – ‘Despise not our petitions’, could you explain ‘despise’?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS