Patrick answers listener questions about Reiki, if it’s okay to be distracted by kids at Mass, can women be ordained priests or deacons, and is it okay to receive Holy Communion from someone other than a priest? –
- Lynn – What does the Catholic Church teach on Reiki? My roommate practices this and I’m not sure if it’s okay for me to live with her.
- Isabelle 14-years-old – You helped me with my essay on abortion and I got an A!
- Steve – Can Patrick explain why Catholics aren’t cannibals?
- Rick – Public school indoctrinates your kids early so you should not wait to let your kids decide what faith to be or wait to teach them about Christ.
- Gilbert – Do you know anything about Our Lady of the Forsaken?
- Kristen – Sunday Mass obligation – I am going but I am constantly distracted by my kids. Am I still fulfilling this obligation?
- Joshua – Would you attend a mass with an ordained woman priest or deacon?
- Jonathon – Is it the faith of the parents that count when baptizing a baby because they are too young to have faith for themselves?
- Nader – Can you receive Holy Communion from someone other than a priest?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS