Patrick starts the show reminiscing about Gordon Lightfoot, who just passed away, and reflects on his powerful music. He also answers listener questions about Judas kissing Jesus on the cheek, honoring they father and mother, and saying Gregorian masses for non-Catholics who pass away. –
- Abigail 8-years-old (Manchester, England) – Why did Judas Kiss Jesus on the Cheek?
- Jeff – Please talk about the commandment “Honor thy father and mother.” Is it a grave sin if I don’t?
- Ann – Could I say Gregorian masses for a non-Catholic who passed away?
- Gabriel – Is it okay to like snakes as a favorite animal?
- Suzie – Is there a different way for non-Catholics go to heaven that is different from Catholics?
- Patrick – I heard that the thief on the cross is proof that anyone can be saved. What are your thoughts on the concept that anyone can be saved?
- Roy – Why do we put Churches on Holy Ground? A family member who left the faith doesn’t like this practice.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS