Patrick answers listener questions about what happens if you are not given absolution in confession, how best to talk to an atheist friend about the faith, what did Jesus do with the gifts from the three wise men, and where does it say the “veil was torn in two?” –
- Email – Is it okay for lay people to say the prayer the priest is saying as the priest is saying it?
- Patricia – If a priest does not give you absolution does that confession not absolve you of sin?
- Louise – Can I give the Eucharist to CNAs who work at hospitals?
- Brian – How can I talk with a close friend who left the faith and is now an Atheist?
- Mike – What are your thoughts on Luke 22 where Jesus tells us to buy a sword? Could that be used as a reason for people to buy guns now days?
- Keith – Seal of the confessional: If someone was to tell a priest that he was about to commit a sin can the priest mention that to the authorities?
- Jenny – How involved were you with your kids’ friendships?
- Rowen 9-years-old – What did Jesus do with the gifts from the three wise men?
- Mary Ann – I met someone interested in becoming Catholic but she is wondering where does it say that the veil was torn in two?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS