This is happening to children under 2-years-old under the guise of medicine: Top medical schools are now transitioning toddlers and training future primary care doctors on how to engage in the experimental treatment. –
- Vivian – I am reading the book Why Be Catholic. Could you talk more about the Tilma mentioned in the book?
- Grey – I am going to Mass with a parent who is not a practicing Catholic. How do I talk with her about not receiving communion?
- Denise – Where and when did Catholic apologetics start?
- Patrick gives a history lesson on Cinco de Mayo (what he calls Cinco de Drinko)
- Megan – How can we be sure that the ONLY way for the Eucharist to be consecrated and distributed is by priests?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS