Patrick answers listener questions about weekly confession, when should we kneel at Mass, what are some good resources for apologetics, and how to be a good godparent –
- Brooke – Is it okay for me to go to confession every week? How can I identify the sin of gluttony? I am struggling with stress eating.
- Bob – When are the proper times to kneel during the Mass?
- Caroline – My nephew is letting his 7-year-old son decide what religion to be when he is older. How do I talk with him about this?
- Laura – What are good apologetics courses for middle/high schoolers?
- Francisco – My wife is the godmother to her niece whose parents are not wanting to be Catholic anymore. What should we do as godparents?
- Adela – I was told that since I was not married in the Catholic Church I could not receive the Eucharist.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS