Patrick answers listener questions about Judas, praying with female protestant ministers, what is a consecrated diocesan hermit, and how to explain our love for Our Lady to non-Catholic’s who say we worship Mary. –
- Frank – Would Judas have known Jesus was warning him?
- Is it permissible to pray along with a female protestant minister?
- Barbara – What is a consecrated diocesan hermit?
- Sal – Granddaughter’s is getting married in a non-denominational wedding and her future father-in-law will do the wedding service with a special permit. Should I go to that wedding?
- Patrick responds to emails about modesty and the Brown Scapular
- Patrick responds to an email from a caller needing help on how to explain her love of Our Lady to her non-Catholic friend
- John – There seem to be various scapulars, and each one has a particular promise. Is this scapular the Our Lady of Guadalupe, or is it a new scapular?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS