Patrick answers listener questions about accelerated RCIA programs, why did the Church remove rotation days from the liturgical calendar, how can we be sure that Christianity will continue 1000 years from now, and is there a good book to help usher young adults into the Catholic faith?
- Michigan boy uses a slingshot to save his sister from being abducted from backyard, police say
- A herd of cows helped North Carolina police capture a suspect on the run
- Nick – Why can’t we get an accelerated RCIA program?
- Ted – Why did the church remove the rotation days in the liturgical calendar?
- Myra – 1. As Christians, how do we explain where was God prior to Judaism, 5,000 years ago? 2. How can we be confident that Christianity will still continue in the next 1,000 years and won’t disappear like other religions?
- Patrick – Was the woman hiding Anne Frank a socialist or a Catholic?
- Patrick shares a free thesis by Fr. Basil Cole about Music and Morals
- Nick – Shares some funny memories of when he was stationed in Afghanistan and the local kids would damage the laser systems with their wrist rockets
- Terri – I’m one of 12 kids and have nieces and nephews in serious relationships. Are there any books I can give them to help usher them into the Catholic faith? Patrick recommends “Surprised by Truth”
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS